- Anyone may fish in the 45th Annual White Marlin Open, August 6th-10th, 2018.
- To enter, you must either; (a) officially register a boat, and/or (b) be registered as an angler on an officially registered boat, prior to fishing.
- The base entry fee is $1,050 per boat on or before June 1st, $1,400 after June 1st. There is no limit on the number of anglers that can registered with a boat. That entry entitles the anglers to compete for a guaranteed $50,000 in prize money. After the boat is officially entered in the tournament, the anglers have the option of entering their boat in the added skill levels. Entry fees for the added skill levels will be taken at the late registration, August 4th & August 5th.
- The entry fee may be mailed in advance using the entry form found in the tournament brochure. You need not fill in all of the angler and crew information to register a boat by mail. Additional information can be completed at the late registration on August 4th & August 5th at Harbour Island Marina in Ocean City, MD. Registration will also be held in Cape May, NJ on Saturday August 5th from 11am-3pm at the South Jersey Marina office.
- The basic entry fee may be paid by check, cash or credit card.
- The added entry fees may be paid by check, cash or credit card. If a credit card is used to pay the added entry fees, a 5% surcharge will be added.
- If paying by check, we request 2 separate checks, one for the basic entry fee and one for the added entry fees. All checks should be made payable to White Marlin Open.
- Pre-registration may be mailed or faxed to 410-289-4490. If faxing, please include credit card type, number, name on card, expiration date, verification code and card billing address.
The entry blank can be downloaded and printed, or you may request to have a brochure with entry form mailed to you.